eHyve is seeking an experienced Software Engineer
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into projects across all areas of the stack: Frontend, Backend or Full Stack.
What you'll need
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Fluency in .NET backend server language, and expertise in relational databases, schema design (MongoDB a plus).
- Ability to leverage and integrate with third party APIs.
- Advanced analytical thinking; experienced with making product decisions based on data and user feedbacks.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large web application.
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows.
- Work in a small, autonomous team to create awesome user-facing features for our customers based on a robust backend.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Write efficient, maintainable and testable code for our product.
- Collaborate with software engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Work in short incremental cycles to deliver value on a frequent but manageable basis.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
Informations or applications: firstname.lastname@example.org